Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Marlboro Red

For me, nothing is more devestating than the thought that Amy Winehouse may not be able to continue making music. A tad hyberbolic, I know. But this legitimately upsets me on days like today when I find myself listening to her albums on repeat.
Kids... don't do drugs.

Required listening: You Sent Me Flying/Cherry, I Heard Love Is Blind, Some Unholy War (Acoustic), Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow, Valerie, Love Is A Losing Game (this video is a must watch), and Wake Up Alone.

5 comments:

  1. will you still love me tomorrow -> 2 thumbs up! amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a loosing game, will you still love me tomorrow, cupid <3<3<3<3<3 looooooove

    ReplyDelete
  3. the original Valerie by the Zutons is much better. they a sick band, check em out. download the whole album Tired of Hangin' Around if you dont have it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oet_6eVKctg

    ReplyDelete

And I'll love you forever.