Sunday, April 4, 2010

LOOKBOOK.nu

Now that I am a member of the "collective fashion consciousness" community lookbook.nu, there are a few things that need to happen before I can start posting looks:

1. Get a camera
2. Figure out a number of awkward/dainty/aloof ways to stand
3. Remember where I put my tripod and/or hire a photographer*
4. Decide whether I even want to post looks

As much as I enjoy browsing through the many great looks on lookbook.nu, it just seems so time consuming to actually do it. Looking through my closet and deciding what to wear, finding some place to shoot, pretending to look cool (sounds exhausting). I mean, I have enough trouble deciding what to wear just to get my morning coffee. Well, in any case - I won't be posting looks any time soon. A camera is pretty essential.

Invite code anyone?

17 comments:

  1. I love the third look, I am all over the tulip dress and skirt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that second look is lovely!! i love it!! i'm currently in BrĂ¼ges right now, so give me a holler. Its like a fackin' fairy tale over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, nice blog!!! i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is like a fackin' fairy tale isn't it? i swear when i was there i even saw a troll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx for the invite. My first hype will be yours once you get time to post a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, nice blog!

    I saw that you were sending out invivte codes, do you think you could send me one ?

    If so thanks!!

    dash_daisy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the tulip dress!
    Still giving out codes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. You really have a nice blog here! keep it up and stay pretty :) -Bea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love an invite code. It's linduland@gmail.com and i'd really appreciate it <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog, you should get the Sony A350 if you have any money spare- best camera I've ever had. :)
    Please would you be able to send me the invite code?
    adriennestreet@hotmail.co.uk

    Thankyou! :{D

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true!!! funny girl! thanks for the invite <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so cute and funny. Taking pictures is a lot of work alright. I haven't found a good pose yet. None of the poses that I have tried so far have made me look thinner (yet). In a way I am lazy and lucky. Lazy because I don't want to move my large bum off the couch and march outside to the unknown with a tripod and lucky because I have my guy who has to bear with my black mailing ways and who (being very sweet) takes my pictures. I am planning to take a butt load of pictures and post them all together on LookBook. Sigh.
    I would appreciate (and love) to get an invite code. :)

    {diptea.esque.ish@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  13. "I have enough trouble deciding what to wear"
    oh,yes.I think this is a favorite phrase of each girl!:)
    wonderful looks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not sure who has time for these things either.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like your sense of humor and style of writing, great blog.
    hey and if you could send me the invite code, that would be great. poisonxapple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that last dress and how it's styled. So perfect for a party!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete

And I'll love you forever.