Thursday, May 20, 2010

Festival Express

The third collaboration between Designers Against Aids and H&M is set to be launched today, and I don't know about you but I'm excited to go check it out. Inspired by the upcoming concert/festival season, the Fashion Against AIDS Festival Collection even includes lawn chairs and tents. I don't know how well the tents will hold up against the elements or, say, a bear attack - but if you do insist on having the most fashionable tent on the campground at least it's for a good cause. As usual, a portion of the sales price will be donated to four organizations fighting HIV/AIDS among young people: UNFPA, MTV Staying Alive, YouthAIDS and (of course) Designers Against AIDS. But remember, it launches today and if I learned anything from the H&M Garden Collection it was that if you really want something go... now.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds cool I never seem to get there early enough though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. think its kind of amazing how young people can act like adults...amazing the way they help that kind of people and of course it sounds great and it's combined with fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey Jones you better watch your speed!!!

    Kayla I'm joining I like my look but it's asking me for your user name to give you credit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, my name on there is "tangerine".

    ReplyDelete

And I'll love you forever.