Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What About Breakfast At Tiffany's?

I hope this post finds you all well and recovering after the May 24 weekend. Personally, the only thing that needs recovering after the long weekend is my wallet. Since being home I have spent an unreasonable amount of time downtown "window shopping". Mysteriously, I always seem to come home with something. I swear, these shirts and shorts and shoes just find their own way into my purse. It's like they know I'll give them a good home (though, clearly not as good of a home as they'd find with Rumi of Fashion Toast... to have that wardrobe, just look at those Miu Miu's).


From: Fashion Toast

But don't worry, I'm actually being pretty good. And I've managed to find some pretty sweet pieces without going broke (and by that I mean using up all the money that is supposed to pay for my Spring/Summer course). Could be worse, right?


SIDENOTE! I just realized that I almost have 40 followers. A modest milestone for some, but completely amazing for me. Thanks to anyone out there who has followed/taken the time to look at my blog. My heart is bursting. I wonder who my 40th follower will be...


6 comments:

  1. amazing! 40 followers. thanks to "lover" over at www.i-am-not-cool.blogspot.com ♥

    and, of course, thanks so much to everyone else out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say the samething about clothes finding there way into my bag....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm crying for my wallet too. there was a kind of a new bargain store. and i went out crazy...there's nothing better than thrifted purchase..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so tempting to take that whole rack in the bottom photo and run with it! Congratulations on all your followers!
    xo http://www.redpoppyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

And I'll love you forever.